Pregnancy care includes pre-pregnancy counselling, management of low and high-risk pregnancies, delivery and post partum review.
We provide the following obstetrics services:
- Management of low risk pregnancies with aim towards normal vaginal delivery.
- Management of complicated and high-risk pregnancies including Multiple Pregnancies
- Pregnancies on the background of advanced maternal age
- IVF pregnancies
- Pregnancies in women with pre-existing medical problems
- Pregnancies in women with complicated past obstetric history including previous pregnancy loss, pre-term birth, pre-eclampsia/eclampsia, GDM
- Pregnancies complicated by high blood pressure, gestational diabetes, abnormal placentation including placenta praevia and placenta accrete/percreta